Monday, June 29, 2015

JT - The week where I never was in my area..

Dear Everyone,

This week was a crazy week! So much traveling and so many kokans (companion exchanges). On Tuesday, I went to Amagasaki and went with Elder Bateman from my MTC district. It was so much fun! We went to Costco for lunch (check out the pictures).




It was such a good time to talk with him and do some missionary work. The MTC seems like it was just yesterday when talking with my MTC District. Thank you ベイ長老!(I know you are reading this haha) 'Twas fun! Then on Thursday, I went on Kokan with the Office Elders. We taught a service English Class and they took us out to lunch. After that, things happened and we ended up needing to go on another Kokan with Elders in Nishinomiya, a nearby area. So doing a three-way Kokan was really interesting.

This week, there isn't much to report on... Oh yeah, I am transferring to a place called Maizuru in the Fukuchiyama zone. I am going back to the smallest zone in the mission with the smallest branches! In this zone, there are four areas. When I worked in Nishiwaki, I have done kokans in two other areas. The only one I didn't get a chance to work in was Maizuru. So now, I can say I have been in every single area in Fukuchiyama zone. I am pretty excited to go back there. I have heard it is a very beautiful area. Sad to leave Kitarokko, but it will be an adventure.

Sorry for the short email. I will close with a scripture that I read recently, Mosiah 4:12 "And behold, I say unto you that if ye do this ye shall always rejoice, and be filled with the love of God, and always retain a remission of your sins; and ye shall grow in the knowledge of the glory of him that created you, or in the knowledge of that which is just and true." So, if we follow the example of Jesus Christ by following the commandments, loving everyone, doing all the things we are supposed to, the Lord promises is amazing blessings; always rejoice, filled with the love of God, retain a remission of sins and grow in the knowledge of God. That's what I want. He promises these things to those who follow him. I think it is so amazing and a beautiful promise.
Well, have an amazing week! Love you all!

Elder Lamoreaux
ラムロー長老


Funny story. We came to the church and usually on this window, all 4
missionary's pictures are there. But, this time, only mine is
there..... Don't ask me why.. My theory is that some Jr. High school
girls (there is a Jr. High right next to the church) saw pictures of
Gaijin (foreigners) and wanted to take them, but left mine because I
wasn't attractive enough for them..... Sad me. Haha

Kobe District



No comments:

Post a Comment