Monday, June 8, 2015

Weston - Training and Baptisms

Training isn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. I think I'm doing an okay job at it. My Trainee's name is Elder Brown he's from Northern California and comes from a fairly big family. He worked really hard and paid for his whole mission himself. Because of that he is dedicated to the work. I was really afraid I was going to get someone that I was going to have to push to get anything done but that's not the case with him. He adapts pretty quickly which makes it pretty easy on me training him. Our area is starting to pick up again as well which is a great thing. We had a lot of crazy stuff happen to us in Detroit, this first week, to make sure Elder Brown really got broken in:) I had Elder Brown Invite someone to get baptized on Friday and the lady accepted:) so now we are working on setting a baptismal date for her and how we are going to get her ready for that. 
Love you!
Elder Lamoreaux 

No comments:

Post a Comment