Monday, April 4, 2016

JT - Sick week...

Dear Everyone,

Yup, as the title implies, I got sick this week... Yay! But I'm fine now. We spent a couple of days in the apartment because I couldn't function very well. I spent a few hours sleeping and it felt really nice to do so. All of Saturday was hard because I was so mentally exhausted that I struggled to even lift my head. I haven't felt this kind of tiredness ever. But it's good.

We had a couple of road blocks with missionary work this week. The biggest one involves the investigator who has a baptismal date. He now can't get baptized for a while because of things that I cannot talk about. So, that was really disappointing, but there is still hope.  Repentance is real and I know that if he turns to his savior, he can overcome these things.

I don't have much time to write so I will end with a quick scripture.  Mosiah 16:9 "He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

Love you all! The church is true! Have a great week! I will give a couple pictures to prove that I had no time today.

Love,
Elder Lamoreaux ラムロー長老
Japan Kobe Mission 日本神戸伝道部




   
The mask of shame... Yes, I got sick...  The District! And the Zone Leaders!

We went to Dominos pizza!
   
Some cool people at Eikaiwa (English class)

   Last Monday, we went to a place called Akame 48 waterfalls with a member.  It is a nice hike next to a river with well, 48 waterfalls.  So pretty, such a great break from the city life of Osaka.
     
This place is also a Ninga Village!
   






















The creepy Nara Mascot...


No comments:

Post a Comment