Monday, January 12, 2015

Weston - Pictures!

I figured out how to send pictures Finally!!!! Hope you enjoy them:) I started taking a lot of pictures after my SD card got lost so I would have a lot to send to you when I figured it out:) 
   Nothing too crazy happened this week. We're having a really hard time finding investigators that are home. I think we stopped by every investigator at least twice this week to see if they were home for a lesson. It would be so much easier if they all just had cell phones! A lot of our investigators can't afford it. So we have to set appointments after each visit and hope that they remember, which most the time they don't. It wasn't only the investigators that were missing its everyone! We would tract five or six homes and no one would answer the door. Then we would find someone that was home and go like another three or four houses again until the next person. It was pretty frustrating. We tracted for about 11 and a half hours this week and most of that was in 3 degrees our less weather :) Thursday was the coldest. Our car measured it at about 1 degree but that's not including wind chill. With wind chill we were told it was about -20 degrees. 
    That day I wore thermal Garments, Under armor, 2 pairs of regular socks, 2 pairs of wool socks, 2 pairs of pants, my white shirt and tie, 2 sweaters, one large coat, hat and 2 pairs of gloves. I also carried 2 feet warmers and 2 hand warmers. And I was still freezing:) In the least sarcastic way possible I'm here to tell you it was awesome:) It felt good:)
    We may have not met as many people this week but the people who we did meet understood that our message was important because we fought the miserable cold so that we could share our testimonies with them and tell them that the same church Jesus Christ established when he was on the earth was back on the earth Restored through a prophet named Joseph Smith.
Love,
Elder Lamoreaux
 Elders Barney, Lamoreaux and Mayberry












 Enroll your child (of God) today!



No comments:

Post a Comment